Re: [juneaugoldminersposse] New file uploaded to juneaugoldminersposse

  • Tanya M
    Message 1 of 150 , Sep 29 4:44 PM
      I think I can help you.  I posted the scores on the posse web site but didn't check the box to notify members....so I'll send them in this email but just in case it doesn't go you can go to the user group and see them.  Tanya

      Message 150 of 150 , Jun 15, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the juneaugoldminersposse
        group.

        File : /JUNE ANNUAL CAS SCORES.xls
        Uploaded by : trollzz976 <trollzz976@...>
        Description : scores for June 2014