Re: [juneaugoldminersposse] New file uploaded to juneaugoldminersposse

  • Tanya M
    Message 1 of 143 , Sep 29, 2008
      I think I can help you.  I posted the scores on the posse web site but didn't check the box to notify members....so I'll send them in this email but just in case it doesn't go you can go to the user group and see them.  Tanya

      Message 143 of 143 , Mar 16
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the juneaugoldminersposse
        group.

        File : /MARCH CAS 2014.xls
        Uploaded by : trollzz976 <trollzz976@...>
        Description : scores