Help with trap shoot

  • trollzz976
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 12 8:21 PM
      Howdy pards.....another reminder that if anyone can come help out for
      the trap shoot at the gun club it would be greatly appreciated. Like
      Buckskin said its a way of saying thanks for letting us use the club in
      May for our annual. A BIG THANKS to Chilly Chad for coming out and
      helping. It was much needed!! Hope ya'll can come help out tomorrow
      the 13th. Shooting starts at 10am so if you can show up by 9:30am to
      help that would be great. Thanks again Five Card Tanna.
    • Tanya
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 23 6:07 PM
        As Buckskin has already sent an email out I thought I would also about helping with a 2 day trap shoot on May 5th and 6th. You don't have to shoot trap to be able to help. Scoring is easy and filling trap houses is easy also. Let me know if you can help part of the time or all of the time. Asap please. Thanks Five Card
      • agarner@alaska.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 24 9:03 AM
          > As Buckskin has already sent an email out I thought I would also about helping with
          > a 2 day trap shoot on May 5th and 6th. You don't have to shoot trap to be able to
          > help. Scoring is easy and filling trap houses is easy also. Let me know if you
          > can help part of the time or all of the time. Asap please. Thanks Five Card

          Hi Tanya,
          unless work interfears I will be there to help on the sixth.
          Adam G
        • Tanya M
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 30 4:40 PM
            Thanks Adam......I have not gotten anyone else to respond and volunteer.  I'm not sure if Tammy has gotten anyone lined up but I'll try to be there to at least help out but we probably won't have enough of the possee to cover.   You might check with me and see if we'll be doing it......Thanks again  Tanya

            > As Buckskin has already sent an email out I thought I would also about helping with
            > a 2 day trap shoot on May 5th and 6th. You don't have to shoot trap to be able to
            > help. Scoring is easy and filling trap houses is easy also. Let me know if you
            > can help part of the time or all of the time. Asap please. Thanks Five Card

            Hi Tanya,
            unless work interfears I will be there to help on the sixth.
            Adam G

          • Sandy Bicknell
            Message 5 of 6 , May 17, 2012
              Deborah  what can i bring?  I have lots of chocolate cookies i was think they could be snakes during the day?  Let me know  i could bring some nice breads and butter?  Deborah  9077232901 for texting

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 6 , May 17, 2012
                chocolate cookies sound great!!  Anything you bring would be wonderful!!  Thanks Deborah.  Five Card