June shoot

  • trollzz976
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 17, 2007
      Hey another good dry shoot!! Thanks to all for coming out and having
      fun. Chilly Chad you did a great job with the stages!! We missed the
      ones that couldn't make it but we got the snake and missed when we
      were supposed and not supposed to. Maybe we can use those stages the
      next shoot? Hopefully I successfully posted the scores in files on
      the website. If not let me know. Next shoot will be the 15th of
      July. See ya then if not sooner...Five Card Tanna
    • trollzz976
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 17, 2009
        Hey pards.....its time for our monthly shoot this saturday the 20th. I think K George has the stages planned? Also Ready Bullion and A Dam Shame I have your prizes from the annual shoot but ya gotta come to get them!! Hope to see ya'll there. Five Card Tanna
      • levergun@gci.net
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 17, 2009
           Stages, yes fast and furious.
          Maybe even a bonus for black powder shooters.
          Well, can't blame a gamer from trying.
          More smoke, more boom.

          Smokeless powder is a passing fancy.
          If you don't believe me just try and buy some.
          The local gunshop has percussion caps, but no primers.  That outta tell u somethin.

          On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 7:09 AM , trollzz976 wrote:

          Hey pards.....its time for our monthly shoot this saturday the 20th.  I think K George has the stages planned?  Also Ready Bullion and A Dam Shame I have your prizes from the annual shoot but ya gotta come to get them!!  Hope to see ya'll there.  Five Card Tanna

        • Tanya M
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 17, 2009
            Thanks for the stages K George......What's this I hear about a hat blown to pieces?  Your first 25?  Now you have no excuses for winter league.  WTG

            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 18, 2009
              Pistol 50
              Rifle 30
              Shotgun 10+

              Just a note. Our August shoot is scheduled for 8/15 which is the same weekend as the Golden North Salmon Derby. Think we may not have much attendance. Should we reschedule?
            • thefarmercolton@aim.com
              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 18, 2009
                Hey, ya'all.  Gonna miss out on this one.  We've got a "weekend confilict" this month.
                and re, next month?  I'd suggest moving away from derby weekend.

                Message 7 of 16 , Jun 21, 2009
                  What a fun bunch of stages? Thanks to K George for some interesting,challenging, fun stages. 3 Cowboys had clean matches....Buckskin John, Ready Bullion and Salmon Creek Stan. WTG As always missed ya'll that weren't able to make it but look forward to seeing you next time. Had a new shooter for one stage....Diane. Would be great to have her shoot with us!! See ya at the next shoot July 18th. We'll keep ya posted on changes if any for the August shoot. Till next time....Five Card Tanna
                • Tanya
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jun 13, 2011
                    Hello to all.......Buckskin wanted me to send out a message finding out who all will plan to shoot this coming sunday for our monthly shoot. Quite a bit of the posse are gone traveling or fishing etc. If I get enough responses of shooters that plan to attend we'll hold the shoot......otherwise may postpone till July. Again.......Let me know one way or another if your going to be there. Less then 5 shooters and we'll cancel. Thanks to all that respond. Five Card Tanna
                    p.s. I'll post a message at the end of week with the results. Oh and good luck at end of Trail K George!!!
                  • Sandy Bicknell
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jun 14, 2011
                      Hi no were do not get there until June 26th and leave after the third sunday in July maybe we can be there.  Thank you Deborah

                      Message 10 of 16 , Jun 14, 2011
                        Thanks for responding Yukon Deb.......how are things back east?  Ya'll doing ok?  Five Card

                        Hi no were do not get there until June 26th and leave after the third sunday in July maybe we can be there.  Thank you Deborah

                        Hello to all.......Buckskin wanted me to send out a message finding out who all will plan to shoot this coming sunday for our monthly shoot. Quite a bit of the posse are gone traveling or fishing etc. If I get enough responses of shooters that plan to attend we'll hold the shoot......otherwise may postpone till July. Again.......Let me know one way or another if your going to be there. Less then 5 shooters and we'll cancel. Thanks to all that respond. Five Card Tanna
                        p.s. I'll post a message at the end of week with the results. Oh and good luck at end of Trail K George!!!

                      • Shawn Funk
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jun 15, 2011
                          Howdy,

                          I will be working, so will not be able to attend.

                          Thanks,

                          Deadshot

                          Message 12 of 16 , Jun 17, 2011
                            Hi, 5-Card.  I'm not going to make it this month, I leave on Monday, so I'll be doing last minute packing.  I'll be away until the end of August.  See you in Sept!

                          • agarner@alaska.net
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jun 17, 2011
                              > Hello to all.......Buckskin wanted me to send out a message finding out who all
                              > will plan to shoot this coming sunday for our monthly shoot. Quite a bit of the
                              > posse are gone traveling or fishing etc. If I get enough responses of shooters
                              > that plan to attend we'll hold the shoot......otherwise may postpone till July.
                              > Again.......Let me know one way or another if your going to be there. Less then 5
                              > shooters and we'll cancel. Thanks to all that respond. Five Card Tanna
                              > p.s. I'll post a message at the end of week with the results. Oh and good luck
                              > at end of Trail K George!!!

                              Hi Five Card,
                              It turns out that I won't be able to shoot this month too see ya in July!
                              A.Damn Shame
                            • Tanya
                              Message 14 of 16 , Jun 18, 2012
                                Thanks to all that came and shot for the June shoot. It was a small group but we had fun!! Had 2 new shooters give it a brief try. Ed and Vince. We even got Lawson Creek and Blueberry Bandit to join in..Thats great. Good luck to Coho when he goes with Blueberry Bandit to the Fairbanks shoot. Also I think Yukon Deb and DH Hauler plan on shooting up north....Have fun!! We'll have quite a few gone for July shoot so will send email asking who's attending so we'll know weather to have it. See ya all next time. Five Card
                              • Capt. Marx
                                Message 15 of 16 , Jun 24, 2012
                                  I created a Facebook page to post a few of the June 2012 photos:  http://www.facebook.com/groups/321946327889345/#!/groups/321946327889345/
                                  6-12 4.JPG

                                  I tried to set the page so that you all can join and post more pictures.

                                  - Karl
                                  thekarlmarx@...