Message from Prodip

  • Prodip Singha
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
      HI ALL;
      HOW ARE YOU.
      I AM A NEW MEMBER OF THIS GROUP.
      KEEP IN TOUCH.

      THANKS
      PRODIP SINGHA
      28 TH BATCH
      DEPT. OF PHYSICS
    • Mohammed Chowdhury
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
        Hello Prodip:

        Welcome to the group.

        Im Topu, 23rd Batch Statistics SSB Hall at present in London.

        Read u later.

        Prodip Singha <prodipsingha@...> wrote:
        HI ALL;
        HOW ARE YOU.
        I AM A NEW MEMBER OF THIS GROUP.
        KEEP IN TOUCH.

        THANKS
        PRODIP SINGHA
        28 TH BATCH
        DEPT. OF PHYSICS

        Need Mail bonding?

      • partho saha
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
          Hi Dear Prodip,

          Thanks.

          Welcome to our new group. Wish you all the best.

          You also keep in touch.

          Regards,

          Partho Saha
          26th Batch, Philosophy

          Prodip Singha <prodipsingha@...> wrote:
          HI ALL;
          HOW ARE YOU.
          I AM A NEW MEMBER OF THIS GROUP.
          KEEP IN TOUCH.

          THANKS
          PRODIP SINGHA
          28 TH BATCH
          DEPT. OF PHYSICS

          TV dinner still cooling?

        • asef.rana@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
            Dear ParthaDa,
            How are you?
            I am very happy to get your mail.
            I wish more more mail from you as well as others.

            Thanks
            Prodip