21st batch (CSE) JU Mamun and koli in New Jersey

  • Kaikobad Hossain
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2010

      Dear all Jahangirnagarians,

      Last night I met  Mamun 21st batch CSE, JU ( Moderator of JUBD), in Princton, New`Jersey in his residence, his wife Koli in the same batch JU and one kid, Nouha  , they are a happy  and fine couple. One thing is that while Mamun was in Bangladesh, he did a prestigious job  and while I saw him here in New Jersey, I am also pleased to hear that he is the Project Manager of J P Morgan, a leading Financial company in USA. He was always invovled in ju activities in Bangladesh, I hope he will continue the same activities in USA too.

      Our prayer always for fellow Jahangirnagarians.

      -kaikobad

      pic; kaikobad, Shah Alam, Mamun, Koli ( Shah alam's wife), Koli ( Mamun's wife) and Nouha

    • Mahmud Mamun
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2010
        Thanks for visiting my residence, Kaikobad bhai - it's really nice to meet you in person after a long time. It was also great to meet Shah Alam Bhai and Koli Apa for the first time.
        I know because of your affection towards us, you always like to mention things that I don't deserve or capable. I was kind of blushing while reading your email ! But your & others prayers that we really need and along with the right guidance and direction.

        Very recently I moved from California and withing short period of time, I've experienced East coast is a great hub for JU people. Don't know how much I can participate or contribute but from inner of my mind, I am and will always be a true Jahangirnagarian.

        My wife Koli (she is actually known as Tahsina in the university circle) was also delighted meeting you all and expressed her greetings to you.

        Regards
        ~Mamun

        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2010
          Thanks Mamum,

          Just returned from Mustaque bha's house, it was also a nice meeting with Mustaque bhai and bhabi, he several times mentioned your name while we were talking in his residence.

          Inshallah JU community  will grow larger and larger in future.

          .kaikobad

          Last night I met  Mamun 21st batch CSE, JU ( Moderator of JUBD), in Princton, New`Jersey in his residence, his wife Koli in the same batch JU and one kid, Nouha  , they are a happy  and fine couple. One thing is that while Mamun was in Bangladesh, he did a prestigious job  and while I saw him here in New Jersey, I am also pleased to hear that he is the Project Manager of J P Morgan, a leading Financial company in USA. He was always invovled in ju activities in Bangladesh, I hope he will continue the same activities in USA too.

          Our prayer always for fellow Jahangirnagarians.

          -kaikobad

          pic; kaikobad, Shah Alam, Mamun, Koli ( Shah alam's wife), Koli ( Mamun's wife) and Nouha

        • Muhammad Ruhul Amin Khandaker
          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2010
            Mamun Bhai & Koli Apu,
            Onekdin por apnader chhobi dekhe bhalo laglo.

            Ruhul
            CSE-9, JU-29
            Curtin University of Technology
            Australia