6:30 for margs

  • Amy Muller
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2008
      Hello,

      Mike and I will be at Juanitas for 6:30 this evening. Please let us know if you plan on coming so we can get a larger table if necessary.

      Amy
    • Mike Mahon
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 4, 2008
        Shelly, Blake and I will be there. Especially since Blake doesn't have
        Lacrosse.

        Mike
        --- In juanitas@yahoogroups.com, Amy Muller <amy@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Mike and I will be at Juanitas for 6:30 this evening. Please let us
        know if you plan on coming so we can get a larger table if necessary.

        > Amy

      • Ralph Dosser
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 4, 2008
          I'm in.

          > --- In juanitas@yahoogroups.com, Amy Muller <amy@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello,
          > >
          > > Mike and I will be at Juanitas for 6:30 this evening. Please let us
          > know if you plan on coming so we can get a larger table if necessary.
          > >
          > > Amy

        • Michael Muller
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 4, 2008
            Could you invite Dan to the list?

            daniel.hopkins@...

            -- Mike

            On Jun 4, 2008, at 3:30 PM, Amy Muller wrote:

            > Hello,
            >
            > Mike and I will be at Juanitas for 6:30 this evening. Please let us
            > know if you plan on coming so we can get a larger table if necessary.
            >
            > Amy

          • Ralph Dosser
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 4, 2008
              Blackball!

              --- In juanitas@yahoogroups.com, Michael Muller <mike@...> wrote:

              > Could you invite Dan to the list?
              >
              > daniel.hopkins@...
              >
              > -- Mike
              >
              > On Jun 4, 2008, at 3:30 PM, Amy Muller wrote:
              >
              > > Hello,
              > >
              > > Mike and I will be at Juanitas for 6:30 this evening. Please let us
              > > know if you plan on coming so we can get a larger table if necessary.
              > >
              > > Amy

            • Amy Muller
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 4, 2008
                It is too bad I can't go - I have a lacrosse game tonight!!