Last Dance, Last chance

  • Amy Muller
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2008
      Tom and Lindsay are moving to another country oh sorry
      COUNTY and tonight will be the last time they can walk
      home from a night of rowdy behavior in Juanitas. I am
      not sure if you need a passport or visa to gain entry
      to Fort Collins but I think we can all agree that Fort
      Collins too far away!

      I hope everyone can join us! Time of arrival is still
      TBD.

      Amy

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • derek
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2008

        We’ll be there. We want to see them off. Does the ship sail from Boulder or do they fly somewhere first?

        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2008
          I'm in. Dan Hopkins will be joining us, too.

          On May 7, 2008, at 4:31 PM, Amy Muller wrote:

          > Tom and Lindsay are moving to another country oh sorry
          > COUNTY and tonight will be the last time they can walk
          > home from a night of rowdy behavior in Juanitas. I am
          > not sure if you need a passport or visa to gain entry
          > to Fort Collins but I think we can all agree that Fort
          > Collins too far away!
          >
          > I hope everyone can join us! Time of arrival is still
          > TBD.
          >
          > Amy

        • Amy Muller
          Message 4 of 4 , May 7, 2008
            T&L confirmed they will be there at 7pm.