Wednesday

  • Amy Muller
    Message 1 of 27 , Aug 1 10:56 AM
      Um so it is Wednesday.

      Who is in??

      BTW - Mike's mom is on town and VERY excited about coming.

      that gives answers, not web links.
    • Mike Mahon
      Message 2 of 27 , Aug 1 11:06 AM
        Wish I could make it. Blake and I are in Vail. Shelly is baby sitting Pat and Margaret's new baby. We are out. Mike tell your Mom howdy from the Mahons.

        Mike
        BTW - Mike's mom is on town and VERY excited about coming.

        that gives answers, not web links.

        Mike Mahon
        President
        Zia Consulting, Inc.
        1615 Pearl St. Suite A
        Boulder, CO 80302
        Office 303.443.4004 x203
        Mobile 608.770.1341
        Fax    877-569-7942
        Mike@...
      • Lindsay Reilly
        Message 3 of 27 , Aug 1 11:55 AM
          Tom and I will be there with our friend, Jack, who will be staying at our place for a few days.  We're meeting Jack at our place at 7:00, so we'll probably be there before 7:15.  We're very excited to see Mike's mom.

          http://mobile. yahoo.com/ mobileweb/ onesearch? refer=1ONXIC

          --
          Mike Mahon
          President

          Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

        • intohotair
          Message 4 of 27 , Aug 1 1:01 PM
            Jen and I will be there. We're excited to meet Mike's mom as well as
            mothers tend to bake cookies and such. I'm okay with any kind of
            cookie by the way, although I am partial to ones with walnuts.
            Again, it doesn't matter. Whatever everyone else wants is fine by
            me. But I think you can put walnuts in almost any kind of cookie.
            Just FYI. Derek

            --- In juanitas@yahoogroups.com, Lindsay Reilly <lwreilly719@...>
            wrote:

            > Tom and I will be there with our friend, Jack, who will be staying
            at our place for a few days. We're meeting Jack at our place at
            7:00, so we'll probably be there before 7:15. We're very excited to
            see Mike's mom.

            > Mike Mahon <mike@...> wrote: Wish I could make it. Blake
            and I are in Vail. Shelly is baby sitting Pat and Margaret's new
            baby. We are out. Mike tell your Mom howdy from the Mahons.

            > Mike
            America/Denver
            > Subject: [juanitas] Wednesday
            >
            > Um so it is Wednesday.
            >
            > Who is in??
            >
            > BTW - Mike's mom is on town and VERY excited about coming.

            > that gives answers, not web links.
            >

            > --
            > Mike Mahon
            > President
            > Zia Consulting, Inc.
            > 1615 Pearl St. Suite A
            > Boulder, CO 80302
            > Office 303.443.4004 x203
            > Mobile 608.770.1341
            > Fax 877-569-7942
            > Mike@...
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            who knows.
            > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

          • Amy Muller
            Message 5 of 27 , Aug 1 2:06 PM
              Walnuts?? That is heresy.

              There is no such thing as walnuts being good in
              cookies or brownies for that matter. I am officially
              speaking ill of cookies with walnuts in them. (I
              think I just heard Dan cry a little).

            • Mike Mahon
              Message 6 of 27 , Aug 1 2:28 PM
                Hurray for Amy! I second that! Walnuts, bleck! I can't think of a better way to ruin a cookie or a brownie than to put some of those disgusting walnuts or any other nut for that matter in them.

                MIke

                --- intohotair <derek@...> wrote:

                > Jen and I will be there. We're excited to meet
                > Mike's mom as well as
                > mothers tend to bake cookies and such. I'm okay with
                > any kind of
                > cookie by the way, although I am partial to ones
                > with walnuts.
                > Again, it doesn't matter. Whatever everyone else
                > wants is fine by
                > me. But I think you can put walnuts in almost any
                > kind of cookie.
                > Just FYI. Derek
                >
                > --- In juanitas@yahoogroups.com, Lindsay Reilly
                > <lwreilly719@...>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > Tom and I will be there with our friend, Jack, who
                > will be staying
                > at our place for a few days. We're meeting Jack at
                > our place at
                > 7:00, so we'll probably be there before 7:15. We're
                > very excited to
                > see Mike's mom.
                > >
                > > Mike Mahon <mike@...> wrote: Wish I could
                > make it. Blake
                > and I are in Vail. Shelly is baby sitting Pat and
                > Margaret's new
                > baby. We are out. Mike tell your Mom howdy from the
                > Mahons.
                > >
                > > Mike

                Mike Mahon
                President
                Zia Consulting, Inc.
                1615 Pearl St. Suite A
                Boulder, CO 80302
                Office 303.443.4004 x203
                Mobile 608.770.1341
                Fax    877-569-7942
                Mike@...
              • Michael Muller
                Message 7 of 27 , Aug 1 3:20 PM
                  I like nuts in cookies and brownies, but only because it means I get
                  twice as many when Amy refuses to eat hers.

                  -- Mike

                • intohotair
                  Message 8 of 27 , Aug 1 3:34 PM
                    There are so many reasons that Amy is wrong, and Mike too but to a
                    lesser extent, but the largest is that the original cookie recipe by
                    Nestle called for 1 cup of nuts. It's not American not to like them.
                    I bet you people don't like apple pie, baseball or gang violence
                    either. Not liking original Nestle cookies is like not liking
                    everything we stand for. Well, I for one am not going to sit here
                    and have you people badmouth the United States of
                    America! ....Gentlemen.

                    --- In juanitas@yahoogroups.com, Michael Muller <mike@...> wrote:

                    > I like nuts in cookies and brownies, but only because it means I
                    get
                    > twice as many when Amy refuses to eat hers.
                    >
                    > -- Mike
                    >
                    > On Aug 1, 2007, at 3:28 PM, Mike Mahon wrote:
                    >
                    > > Hurray for Amy! I second that! Walnuts, bleck! I can't think of
                    > > better way to ruin a cookie or a brownie than to put some of
                    those
                    > > disgusting walnuts or any other nut for that matter in them.
                    > >
                    > > MIke

                    Yahoo!'s
                    > > user panel and lay it on us.http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/
                    > > yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7
                    > >

                    > > --
                    > > Mike Mahon
                    > > President
                    > > Zia Consulting, Inc.
                    > > 1615 Pearl St. Suite A
                    > > Boulder, CO 80302
                    > > Office 303.443.4004 x203
                    > > Mobile 608.770.1341
                    > > Fax 877-569-7942
                    > > Mike@...

                  • Michael Muller
                    Message 9 of 27 , Aug 1 3:52 PM
                      You see that little squiggle over the e in Nestlé? That means it's
                      French. And that makes you a pinko socialist, you damn walnut-
                      lover. Go back to Europe you freak.

                    • intohotair
                      Message 10 of 27 , Aug 1 4:00 PM
                        l'OH mon ça alors. Vous êtes correct. Tellement longtemps chien
                        américain de porc

                      • Amy Muller
                        Message 11 of 27 , Aug 1 5:07 PM
                          Good Day Sir.

                          I said Good Day!

                          Message 12 of 27 , Jan 2, 2008
                            Hello,

                            The holidays are officially over and my credit card is
                            maxed out. However there is still room for a margarita
                            at Juanitas.

                            Who is in??

                            Amy

                            Looking for last minute shopping deals?
                          • Thomas Reilly
                            Message 13 of 27 , Jan 2, 2008
                              We are in!  Perhaps a slightly later arrival like 7:15 pm since Lindsay is coming from the friggin' Canadian border .

                              Message 14 of 27 , Jan 2, 2008
                                We have to come up with a name for it tonight.

                                We have Longtucky for Longmont.

                                Something for Fort Collins...
                                Fort Canada?
                                Fort Faraway?

                                --- Thomas Reilly <thriii19792003@...> wrote:

                                > We are in! Perhaps a slightly later arrival like
                                > 7:15 pm since Lindsay is coming from the friggin'
                                > Canadian border .

                                0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}
                                > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{
                                > margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}
                                > -->
                                >

                                > <!--
                                >
                                > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial,
                                > helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}
                                > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial,
                                > helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}
                                > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
                                > #ygrp-text{
                                > font-family:Georgia;
                                > }
                                > #ygrp-text p{
                                > margin:0 0 1em 0;}
                                > #ygrp-tpmsgs{
                                > font-family:Arial;
                                > clear:both;}
                                > #ygrp-vitnav{

                                > #ygrp-vitnav a{
                                > padding:0 1px;}
                                > #ygrp-actbar{
                                > clear:both;margin:25px
                                > 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-align:right;}
                                > #ygrp-actbar .left{
                                > float:left;white-space:nowrap;}
                                > .bld{font-weight:bold;}
                                > #ygrp-grft{
                                > #ygrp-ft{
                                > font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px
                                > solid #666;
                                > padding:5px 0;
                                > }
                                > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
                                > padding-bottom:10px;}
                                >
                                > #ygrp-vital{

                                background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px