Re: [juanitas] Tonight, tonight, we will have food tonight

  • Lindsay Reilly
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2009
      Sadly we can't make it tonight.  But we're really excited for the 21st!  Whoo!!!

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2009

        Dudes!  I wanna go one of these Wednesdays, it’s been far too long.. heading to d-town tonight and will be in mexico next weds.. maybe in a couple weeks if you’re down.   I hear congrats are in order too!! Way to go you guys! I wanna hear all about it.

        CB