Watching you drink...

  • Amy Muller
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2009
      How much fun will it be for me to watch you drink while I sit and sip a ginger ale??

      Let's find out! I am finally starting to feel better around food so I am excited to venture out into the real world again and give Juanita's a try. I would like to go fairly early - around 6:15 would be great.

      Who is up for it?
    • Ralph Dosser
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2009
        I'm in.

        Ralph

        --- In juanitas@yahoogroups.com, Amy Muller <amy@...> wrote:

        > How much fun will it be for me to watch you drink while I sit and
        sip a ginger ale??

        > Let's find out! I am finally starting to feel better around food so
        I am excited to venture out into the real world again and give
        Juanita's a try. I would like to go fairly early - around 6:15 would
        be great.

        > Who is up for it?

      • Derek
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2009