Re: [juanitas] Who is in?

  • Michael Muller
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2008
      I think I'm out, too, and Ralph says he can't make it.

      I think we'll probably just see you guys next week.

      -- Mike

      On Jul 9, 2008, at 12:53 PM, Amy Muller wrote:

      > I will not be attending due to the monthly Women Who Wine but that
      > doesn't mean the fun should end because of me!
      >
      > Who is going?

    • Randall Gaz
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2008
        Perfect week then. I'm meeting firends that I only see like once a year
        tonight too, so i'm out.

        Randall
      • Randall Gaz
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 15, 2008
          Who's in.

          I'm like 90%. 10% is if I wake up after 10 am. oh the days of
          consulting :-).

          Randall