What to do.

  • intohotair
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2007
      Now that we're all organized and stuff, I think we should rally to
      stop plate tectonics or something like that. Perhaps we could discuss
      over drinks somewhere.
    • Amy Muller
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2007
        I hope you all noticed that the group is under Crafts
        & hobbies: Macrame :)

        --- intohotair <derek@...> wrote:

        > Now that we're all organized and stuff, I think we
        > should rally to
        > stop plate tectonics or something like that. Perhaps
        > we could discuss
        > over drinks somewhere.

        http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
      • Ralph Dosser
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 11, 2007
          I had no idea where there was so much macrame-related information on that page.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 11, 2007
            :)

            It is my odd sense of humor.