133Juanitas & the debate

  • Amy Muller
    Oct 15, 2008
      So, the debate is tonight on Wednesday, Juanitas' night of all nights.

      Now I am upset that no one from either campaign checked in to see if that would work for me but it is too late now to get it changed.

      So I am suggesting that we watch the debate at Casa Muller. It starts at 7 so people can come by a little earlier to get settled.

      I am not sure what we will do for food (drink is never a problem). We could order pizza or make due with chips and salsa. Or people can just bring their own take out.

      Let me know if you are going to come by and then we can figure out food.

      Amy