Body Rafting @ Green Canyon - Pangandaran

  • Frans
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Scheduled: 30 October - 1 November 2009Body Rafting Adventure at Green Canyon an adventurous trip yet safe for beginner.
      Safety Gear provided: Life vest, helmetDifficulty level: Moderate (safe for beginner)Pananjung Nature Reserve: sometime black leaf-monkey, semitame deer, hornbill, wild oxcan be spotted here.
      Pangandaran: Kuta style vendors selling necklaces of local shells, canvas umbrealla, craft shops.Feel the excitement in exploring the gorge and river from upper side, floating and swimming in the rever following the current (wearing life vest and helmet protection), scrambling around the rock and enjoy the beauty of Cijulang River surrounded by the steeply sloping riverbank.There is a local belief that wearing any green clothing in this area  is not wise at all, it'll make the Queen of the South Sea angry and bring misfortune Point of Interest
      Bat caveRiver canyonPangandaran BeachBatuhiu BeachKarapyak BeachBatukaras BeachKarangnini BeachGreen Valley (optional)Pananjung Nature ReserveGreen Canyon What can you do?
      Making new friendsEnjoying sunrise and sunsetTaking picturesBoat ride to Pangandaran Eastern BeachBody Rafting at Green CanyonCruising Cijulang RiverCavingWild life animals (if we're lucky)
      Surfing or body boardingSeafood heavensSouvenir shoppingRiding bicycle or ATV How much do I have to pay?
      Full Board Rp.1,150,000/pax min 8 (eight) pax.
      Might be paid in Rupiah base on Bank Indonesia exchange rate.Please call/contact us if you have ever join our last trip to get discounted admission for your self. Included
      Accomodation
      Hotel type for 1 night.Room: Group sharing (twin share), and special request will be based on room availability.TransportationMinibus or Bus from Jakarta - Pangandaran (return)Local TransportBoat trip along Green CanyonMealsSnacks in the morning (Day 1 only)Main meals will be served 6X (included 1X seafood dinner party)
      OthersTravel InsuranceSafety Gear: Life jacket, rope installationLocal Guides, Trip Leader & Rescue Excluded
      Personal expensesFood and drinks outside the package
      Taxes, if any.
      What to bring?
      Personal medicationYour favourite snacksSunglasses, raincoat, jacketHat, cap, umbreallaClothings swimsuit, swim trunkExtra clothing for 2 days 1 nightPersonal towelSoap, shampoo,  sunblock, moisturiser, tissue/wet tissue, mosquito repellentComfortable trekking sandals, bootieCamera/waterproof camera, camcorder, batteres, chargerTorch/flashlightDaypack/drybagetc. Registration and Payment
      Cash or Transfer
      mail us your basic Personal Data for insurance coverage purposes:  Name:
      Date of Birth:
      Gender:
      Home add. & Tel:
      Office adds. & Tel:
      Emergency Contact: --- Name & tel, please.

      Best Regards,
      Frans
      MP: http://efeks.multiply.com/photos
      FB: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=48445356623&ref=search
      Everything has its beauty but not everybody sees it.

      Joan Crawford  - "I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar. Everything I earn, I spend."