JSyn demo at JavaOne

  • Phil Burk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2001
      Hello,

      I may be giving a very brief (4 minute) demo of JSyn, Wire, WebDrum and
      Nick Didkovsky's JScore at the JavaOne Conference Tuesday morning. It
      will be Webcast from the SUN site at:

      http://java.sun.com/javaone/

      There is a possibility that I may get bumped if the schedule slips. But
      if it occurs then it will be during the Tuesday morning Keynote, June
      5th, sometime between 8:30 - 10:30 AM, following James Gosling's talk.

      --
      Phil Burk
      JSyn,pForth,DSP,ASIC - http://www.softsynth.com