Flash'n'Jsyn Re: max/msp vs jsyn

  • BUYO-BUYO-IGOR
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2001
      Excuse me Phil...still not tested the new mac version yet

      my plan with Jsyn is to bring nice BackGround things
      while Flash-made insturuments
      http://mybrowser.ismad.com
      reacting 2 my finger scrubbing the mouse pad

      am simply curious if
      those can be done by 1 Jsyn-only system
      (i guess it's yes ..so..
      i myself am gradually aiming to be all-key-punching-oriented)

      but
      on the other hand

      at this moment
      it looks to me
      that
      Flash is one of the easiest way to share (prepared) materials
      with people
      who do not like to study about computers
      what they only need is a
      QT or a Shockwave plugin with their browsers