mail list moved to columbia

  • Phil Burk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2004
      Hello,

      This should be the last message you receive from the JSyn list on Yahoo. The
      list was moved to a server at Columbia University (Thanks douglas repetto
      and Brad Garton).

      I transferred everybody's names this morning. You probably received a letter
      this morning from the new server. If not, you may want to subscribe by hand
      to the new list. You can also change your settings, etc. Visit:

      Sorry for the inconvenience. The Yahoo service was generating too much spam
      and many people had trouble accessing it. I hope the new MailMan server will
      meet everyone's needs.

      Now back to our regularly scheduled JSyn programming....

      Phil Burk