Line in Amplitude...

  • amirwasim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10 10:40 AM
      Hi,
      I have 4-Channel Sound card, I want to get amplitude of each
      channel in real-time. What is the efficient way to do it. I am using
      microphones as input.
      Do i need to connect inputChannels to outPutchannel to read data. I
      think i can do it just with inputChannel. In this way i will have
      less latency, which is required for my application.

      Your help will be kind enough,

      Regards,
      Amir Wasim