Jsyn theremin

  • Dan Mikesell
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 8:03 AM
      I'm trying to put together a simple Jsyn Theremin that takes mouse position
      x,y and translates it to frequency and amplitude. I am a Jsyn newbie so any
      suggestions or example code would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks
      Dan

      Message 2 of 2 , May 5 9:50 AM
        Check out the file "XYFun.java" in the "workshop.zip" file found here:

        It will give you a start. It uses the old AWT 1.0.2 style coding so you may
        want to update it to use an AWT 1.1 MouseMotionListener.

        Phil Burk