Re: first Jsyn project...

  • John Clavin
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hi Wes, I have had a chance to listen to "Ambient Thing" for awhile
      and I think that it's a fine piece of algorithmic ambient sound. It
      is great for accompanying light after dinner conversation. I think
      that in the future we will see public spaces playing
      (generating) "music" and sounds like this.

      John Clavin