Re: [jsyn] Mac OS X struggles

  • matt yee-king
    Message 1 of 30 , Mar 31, 2002
      > I have never done a manual darwin installation or upgrade but instead
      > relied on the standard darwin version thats included with whatever mac
      > os x version was the most recent.

      ah - i installed the developer tools just before i installed darwin, so
      that must have been what caused the make/ gmake issue, not the darwin
      install

      .
    • Jamie Forrest
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 1, 2002
        matt,

        yes i am using daisy v1.0a1, which *does* have the buttons you mention.
        thanks again for your help, but i still do not have line input.

        -jamie