json.r REBOL module updated

  • Gregg Irwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 4:50 PM
      I've updated the json.r REBOL module to align with the current JSON
      spec. It passes all tests except #18, which is the enforcement of the
      array depth limit at 20 levels.

      REBOL doesn't have a true map type under R2 (R3 will have one), and
      JSON keys can create invalid words in objects. Using blocks solves
      that, but you lose full isomorphism if round-tripping. Let me know if
      that matters to anyone.