Re: [json] Newbie requesting advice

  • Himanshu Ranavat
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2008
      Hey,

      You may have checked this but there is a group of links under C and C++ at the bottom of the homepage of www.json.org

      Himanshu

      "stephen.dyble" <stephen.dyble@...> wrote: Hi All

      I am developing on an embedded platform with C++, and wish to
      encode my AJAX get and post responses in JSON. Looking at the
      specification, it doesn't seem to be too difficult, but reading
      the previous posts to this group, I see there are many people
      writing the same/similar implementations.

      With not re-inventing the wheel in mind, Can anyone point me
      in the right direction for a good C or C++ OS/platform
      independent JSON encoder?

      Best regards
      Steve