Re: jsonDiff

  • Stephen M. McKamey
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
      Also a good mapping for round-trip support of JSON-XML conversion is
      JsonML:

      http://jsonml.org

      It works with any type of XML including XHTML.

      --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "Tatu Saloranta" <tsaloranta@...> wrote:

      > Hi Michael! One quick suggestion:
      >
      > You may be aware of this, but Jettison project at Codehaus:
      >
      > http://jettison.codehaus.org/
      >
      > also has multiple json<->xml implementations, on Java platform. So you
      > may be interested in seeing what it has, and/or is missing.
    • Michael Schøler
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
        --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "Tatu Saloranta" <tsaloranta@...> wrote:

        > Hi Michael! One quick suggestion:
        >
        > You may be aware of this, but Jettison project at Codehaus:
        >
        > http://jettison.codehaus.org/
        >
        > also has multiple json<->xml implementations, on Java platform. So you
        > may be interested in seeing what it has, and/or is missing.

        I was not aware, I'll have a look at it. But not for the current
        project which is done in C# / .net.

        > Also, I probably want to have a look at jsonDiff to see if it can work
        > on streaming json interfaces (I'm working on Jackson json
        > parser/writer myself -> http://jackson.codehaus.org).

        Great - let me know if you like it.

        /Michael