Re: [json] jsonDiff

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hi Michael! One quick suggestion:

      On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 11:14 PM, Michael Schøler
      <michael.scholer@...> wrote:
      > For server side processing xml has been chosen as the preferred
      > format. This allows for MS SQL to process the stored json data
      > directly eg. in stored procedures by using the built in XPath/XQuery
      > parser. To go from json to xml and back again, I have restructured
      > Prof. Stefan Goessner's json2xml and xml2json implementations, see my
      > article on this matter here:
      > http://michael.hinnerup.net/blog/2008/01/26/converting-json-to-xml-
      > and-xml-to-json

      You may be aware of this, but Jettison project at Codehaus:

      http://jettison.codehaus.org/

      also has multiple json<->xml implementations, on Java platform. So you
      may be interested in seeing what it has, and/or is missing.

      Also, I probably want to have a look at jsonDiff to see if it can work
      on streaming json interfaces (I'm working on Jackson json
      parser/writer myself -> http://jackson.codehaus.org).

      -+ Tatu +-
    • Stephen M. McKamey
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
        Also a good mapping for round-trip support of JSON-XML conversion is
        JsonML:

        http://jsonml.org

        It works with any type of XML including XHTML.

        --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "Tatu Saloranta" <tsaloranta@...> wrote:

        > Hi Michael! One quick suggestion:
        >
        > You may be aware of this, but Jettison project at Codehaus:
        >
        > http://jettison.codehaus.org/
        >
        > also has multiple json<->xml implementations, on Java platform. So you
        > may be interested in seeing what it has, and/or is missing.
      • Michael Schøler
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
          --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "Tatu Saloranta" <tsaloranta@...> wrote:

          > Hi Michael! One quick suggestion:
          >
          > You may be aware of this, but Jettison project at Codehaus:
          >
          > http://jettison.codehaus.org/
          >
          > also has multiple json<->xml implementations, on Java platform. So you
          > may be interested in seeing what it has, and/or is missing.

          I was not aware, I'll have a look at it. But not for the current
          project which is done in C# / .net.

          > Also, I probably want to have a look at jsonDiff to see if it can work
          > on streaming json interfaces (I'm working on Jackson json
          > parser/writer myself -> http://jackson.codehaus.org).

          Great - let me know if you like it.

          /Michael