TinyJSON 1.3.0 available
- Thanks for all the feedback on the initial release of TinyJSON ("A
Minimalistic JSON Reader in C++"). Finally, I found some time to
include most of the ideas you've sent over the last weeks. Here's a
small list of the changes:
- Huge performance boost by more than 400% - by using
boost::shared_ptr<> I got rid of many unnecessary "memory copy"
operations, without increasing the code complexity.
- Template - with the help of Boris Schäling TinyJSON turned into a
template class that works with std::basic_string<>, i.e. you can use
it seamlessly with std::string and std::wstring.
- Bugfixes - Several small bugs have been fixes, e.g. trailing spaces
in the JSON file do not lead to to error while parsing.
- License - From now on, TinyJSON is distributed under the Boost
Software License - Version 1.0.
TinyJSON can be downloaded from: