TinyJSON 1.3.0 available

  • Thomas Jansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 8:56 AM
      Thanks for all the feedback on the initial release of TinyJSON ("A
      Minimalistic JSON Reader in C++"). Finally, I found some time to
      include most of the ideas you've sent over the last weeks. Here's a
      small list of the changes:

      - Huge performance boost by more than 400% - by using
      boost::shared_ptr<> I got rid of many unnecessary "memory copy"
      operations, without increasing the code complexity.

      - Template - with the help of Boris Schäling TinyJSON turned into a
      template class that works with std::basic_string<>, i.e. you can use
      it seamlessly with std::string and std::wstring.

      - Bugfixes - Several small bugs have been fixes, e.g. trailing spaces
      in the JSON file do not lead to to error while parsing.

      - License - From now on, TinyJSON is distributed under the Boost
      Software License - Version 1.0.

      TinyJSON can be downloaded from:
      => http://blog.beef.de/projects/tinyjson