JsonExSerializer for C# Released

  • Ted Elliott
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2008
      Hi all,

      I would like to announce the release of my JSON Serialization library
      for C#. The project is called JsonExSerializer can be found at:

      http://jsonexserializer.googlecode.com

      Built primarily for Serialization/Deserialization, it is unique in
      that it uses a small set of extensions to the JSON format to store
      Type information and references. These extensions allow you to
      deserialize objects exactly as you serialized them. These extensions
      can also be suppressed when being used in an environment that doesn't
      support them.

      Thank you,
      Ted Elliott