Re: JsonFx JsonSerializer

  • Stephen M. McKamey
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2008
      FYI, an update for JsonFx JsonSerializer is available. Round-trip
      support is improved for strongly typed objects.

      http://jsonfx.net/BuildTools/

      Features:

      - Functions like XML Serialization in .NET, including the optional
      ability to control serialization via attributes/interfaces

      - Serializes and deserializes IDictionary<String, T> and IDictionary
      with String keys directly as a JSON object

      - Serializes and deserializes List<T>, ArrayList, LinkedList<T>,
      Queue<T> and many other IEnumerable types directly as JSON arrays

      - Serializes and deserializes DateTime, Enum, Nullable<T>, Guid and
      other common .NET Types directly as JSON primitives

      - Serializes and deserializes strongly-typed classes (similarly to
      XML Serialization in .NET)
    • Stephen M. McKamey
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 26, 2009
        Just wanted to share that the source code repository for the JSON serializer in JsonFx.NET (as well as the full Ajax framework) has been migrated to Google Code.

        http://code.google.com/p/jsonfx/

        The JsonFx website will continue to remain the official source for JsonFx information and will link to Google Code for source:

        http://jsonfx.net/download/#json