JSON Lint

  • jeditawnos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2008
      Hey guys,

      I've written a little JSON validator / reformatter service that I'm
      hoping is useful for everyone. I use it constantly myself, so I figure
      others might be interested also. I've noticed that many people don't
      use strictly valid JSON.

      It's at http://www.jsonlint.com
      <http://www.jsonlint.com>
      In particular, I'd love any FEEDBACK you'd have on it.

      Thanks all.

      -Umbrae