JSON utilities for LotusScript

  • troy.reimer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2008
      I have created four LotusScript classes for handling JSON. The main
      classes are JSONReader and JSONWriter. There are also two wrapper
      classes for representing the data objects in LotusScript: JSONArray and
      JSONObject.

      The JSONReader class accepts a string of JSON formatted text and
      converts it into LotusScript objects using JSONArray and/or JSONObject.
      These two wrapper classes also have a method to convert the object back
      to a JSON string. The JSONWriter class accepts any data note
      (NotesDocument, NotesDocumentCollection, NotesView, NotesViewEntry,
      NotesViewEntryCollection) and outputs the data in JSON format. You can
      also use JSONWriter to build a JSON string on the fly using the
      following methods: BeginObject, BeginArray, AppendValue, etc.

      The Notes database containing the classes, documentation, and examples
      can be downloaded at the following URL:
      http://download.snapps.com/QuickPlace/demoplace/Main.nsf/h_Toc/0BBA7F4B5\
      3DEA55E862573DB00647CF6/?OpenDocument