Re: JsonFx JsonSerializer

  • Stephen M. McKamey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2008
      FYI, last week I posted an update for JsonFx JsonSerializer. Updates
      include:

      - expanded JSON object serialization to include any IDictionary with
      String keys
      - making DateTime serialization conform to ISO-8601
      - minor bug fixes

      Check it out (as well as other open source tools) at:

      http://jsonfx.net/BuildTools/

      Thanks,
      Stephen

      --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen M. McKamey" <jsonml@...> wrote:

      > I've been using my C# JSON parser for about a year now as I've been
      > building out a larger end-to-end Ajax framework. Last week, I
      released
      > the JSON parser which the framework is built upon.
      >
      > The parser/serializer is written in C# and is intended to be as
      easy to
      > use as XML serialization in .NET. It includes the option to
      control
      > serialization using attributes or implementing an interface. It
      has
      > the ability to serialize and deserialize strongly-typed classes.
      >
      > Until the entire framework is available, I encourage you to try out
      the
      > parser:
      >
      > http://jsonfx.net/BuildTools/
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Stephen McKamey

    • Stephen M. McKamey
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2008
        FYI, an update for JsonFx JsonSerializer is available. Round-trip
        support is improved for strongly typed objects.

        http://jsonfx.net/BuildTools/

        Features:

        - Functions like XML Serialization in .NET, including the optional
        ability to control serialization via attributes/interfaces

        - Serializes and deserializes IDictionary<String, T> and IDictionary
        with String keys directly as a JSON object

        - Serializes and deserializes List<T>, ArrayList, LinkedList<T>,
        Queue<T> and many other IEnumerable types directly as JSON arrays

        - Serializes and deserializes DateTime, Enum, Nullable<T>, Guid and
        other common .NET Types directly as JSON primitives

        - Serializes and deserializes strongly-typed classes (similarly to
        XML Serialization in .NET)
      • Stephen M. McKamey
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 26 11:57 AM
          Just wanted to share that the source code repository for the JSON serializer in JsonFx.NET (as well as the full Ajax framework) has been migrated to Google Code.

          http://code.google.com/p/jsonfx/

          The JsonFx website will continue to remain the official source for JsonFx information and will link to Google Code for source:

          http://jsonfx.net/download/#json