Re: JSON Serialization

  • Kyle Alan Hale
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2007
      > I was looking for a JSON serializer library to use in our web
      > application. I believe there are just too many options out there...

      There are far too many options. It's because JSON is a wonderful new
      emerging standard, and everyone wants a piece of the pie.. everyone
      wants their names in the history books. And, everyone has different
      styles and needs. So, there's no easy way out: you just have to
      research every one of them and find the one that best meets your
      needs. The solutions that meet the needs of the most people will be
      the ones to survive. That's exactly why JSON is doing so well.
    • haritha.juturu
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20, 2007
        --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "Kyle Alan Hale" <kylealanhale@...> wrote:

        > > I was looking for a JSON serializer library to use in our web
        > > application. I believe there are just too many options out there...
        >
        > There are far too many options. It's because JSON is a wonderful new
        > emerging standard, and everyone wants a piece of the pie.. everyone
        > wants their names in the history books. And, everyone has different
        > styles and needs. So, there's no easy way out: you just have to
        > research every one of them and find the one that best meets your
        > needs. The solutions that meet the needs of the most people will be
        > the ones to survive. That's exactly why JSON is doing so well.

        Thanks All. guess i'll be playing with some of the libraries to decide
        on what will work best.