Re: JSoda

  • Kyle Alan Hale
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 14, 2007
      > Ah ok. So it's more about javascript objects, not so much about json
      per se?
      > If so, it is also related to methods like Badgerfish, which likewise
      > allows dealing with xml data by converting it to a more palatable
      > structure. :-)
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > -+ Tatu +-

      Yes, much like Badgerfish, just not as comprehensive.. but a bit
      easier to read. Badgerfish is ideal for representing any XML-based
      data. JSoda is a simple alternative for storing XHTML (by utilizing
      my toJSoda() function), and for quickly building DOM nodes with
      toDOM(). The format of JSoda, though, has the same aim as Badgerfish:
      JSON compatibility.