Realistic and plentiful Json data for testing?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2007
      I have been able to do some very interesting performance comparisons,
      but unfortunately data I am using is company internal, and hence non
      publishable. So I was wondering if anyone is aware of public domain
      test data either already in json format (or in some simple wrapper
      that can be mechanically translated to 'native' json, i.e. not using
      mappings that add alien concepts like xml namespaces)?
      I wasn't able to find any obvious candidates by googling (was earlier
      hoping to find some data for large-scale correctness testing for
      Jackson json parser), but perhaps someone on the list would know of
      repositories?