New Java JSON processor, Jackson

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007
      Quick note: there is a new JSON processor (parser, generator, simpler
      mapping tools) written in Java called Jackson.

      It's available from:

      http://www.cowtowncoder.com/hatchery/jackson/index.html

      and dual-licensed under either ASL or LGPL.

      I have also done some performance benchmarking using Japex performance
      test suite, using other existing json implementations I was able to
      find. If anyone is interested in those, this blog entry has links to
      results and source code:

      http://www.cowtowncoder.com/blog/archives/2007/10/entry_50.html