RE: [json] Accessing a JSON element name (metadata)

  • Mark Ireland
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2007
      Will this work?

      To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom: mahesh_mission@...: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 05:19:55 +0000Subject: [json] Accessing a JSON element name (metadata)

      Hi,I have a JSON object whose structure is like this:The name of the object is 'Emp' and the attributes are:nameagesexdepartmentaddressLater in my javascript code, I have to check if the JSON object's value matches with my local value. For this I have to checkif (Emp.name == localvar.name) ...if (Emp.age == localvar.age) ...But the problem is I cannot know which of the attributes will come first for comparison, as no predefined order is allowed. So I have to first find out the current element of 'Emp' and accordingly compare the local variable with it.The problem is I cann't find the current element. Can someone pls tell me a way.Thanks.

      It's simple! Sell your car for just $30 at CarPoint.com.au