JSON Schema

  • kriszyp
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2007
      I have been working on putting together a proposal for a JSON Schema. I
      have been collaborating with some others, but I wanted to elicit
      feedback, input, and suggestions from the JSON group. The current
      proposal which is definitely still a work in progress is at:
      http://www.json.com/json-schema-proposal/
      and some questions/issues are at:
      http://www.json.com/2007/10/02/json-schema-proposal-rfc/

      JSON Schema is a specification for a JSON-based format for defining the
      structure of JSON data. JSON Schema provides a contract for what JSON
      data is required for a given application and how it can be modified,
      much like what XML Schema provides for XML. JSON Schema is intended to
      provide validation, documentation, and interaction control of JSON data.
    • Kris Zyp
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2009
        For those interested, JSON Schema has been submitted as an Internet
        Draft to the IETF:
        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zyp-json-schema-01

        -- Kris Zyp SitePen (503) 806-1841 http://sitepen.com