Re: [json] examples of valid but "problematic" JSON?

  • Gaetano Giunta
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
      I tested php json parsers using the test cases you can find here:
      http://gggeek.altervista.org/sw/article_20070425.html

      I personally prefer the parser to accept not only valid json strings,
      but all things that browsers accept as valid to build javascript anon
      objects.

      Gaetano

      > Do you have a piece of (valid!) JSON that some JSON parsers find
      > difficult to parse? If you do, I'd love to get my hands on it.
      >
      > I'm writing a JSON framework[0] in Objective-C for use in Cocoa on
      > Mac OS X and I want your help to make sure that I'm handling all
      > cases correctly.
      >
      > [0] http://code.brautaset.org/JSON/ <http://code.brautaset.org/JSON/>
      >
      > Stig
      > --
      > http://blog.brautaset.org <http://blog.brautaset.org>
      > http://code.brautaset.org <http://code.brautaset.org>

    • Stig Brautaset
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
        Hi Henrik,

        On 3 Oct 2007, at 15:00, Henrik Hjelte wrote:
        > On 10/3/07, Brautaset Stig <stig@...> wrote:
        >> I'm writing a JSON framework[0] in Objective-C for use in Cocoa on
        >> Mac OS X and I want your help to make sure that I'm handling all
        >> cases correctly.
        >
        > The Json checker contains testcases you can use. If all tests pass, I
        > would be confident that everything works ok.
        >
        > Get the testcases here: http://www.json.org/JSON_checker/test.zip

        Wow! That's great. Checking whether I pass these (and making sure I
        do, if I don't already) is next on my agenda.

        Stig

        --
        http://code.brautaset.org
        http://blog.brautaset.org