Re: [json] sql library for parsing json responses

  • Alex Thomson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2005
      Not too sure what you mean by formatting dynamic tables on the fly but
      it sounds like you just want the query results. Using the MySQLdb
      Python module, you can use the DictCursor that returns dictionaries
      which are virtually identical to JSON objects. It doesn't get much
      easier. (The text format is a bit bloated, but that's easily fixed if
      you're transmitting a lot of objects)

      -Alex