sql library for parsing json responses

  • southcoastislander
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2005
      Hello,

      I'm fairly new at Json, so please be patient with me :).

      Right now, i'm creating a web app which returns database results in
      asynchronous fashion, similar to "iTunes"

      I was wondering if there are any libraries you guys know of which
      format dynamic tables on the fly.
    • Alex Thomson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2005
        Not too sure what you mean by formatting dynamic tables on the fly but
        it sounds like you just want the query results. Using the MySQLdb
        Python module, you can use the DictCursor that returns dictionaries
        which are virtually identical to JSON objects. It doesn't get much
        easier. (The text format is a bit bloated, but that's easily fixed if
        you're transmitting a lot of objects)

        -Alex