MJSON v0.5 released

  • rui.maciel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2007
      I'm proud to announce that MJSON v0.5 has been released!

      MJSON is Maciel's JSON parser, a small light-weight library that
      handles documents written in the JSON markup language. It's written in
      ISO C, which means that it may run wherever there is a C compiler.

      This new release is mainly a cleanup release to mark the begining of
      the library's beta stage.

      MJSON can be found at:
      http://sourceforge.net/projects/mjson

      Rui Maciel