MJSON v0.4 released

  • rui.maciel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 2:18 PM
      I'm proud to announce that MJSON v0.4 has been released!

      MJSON is Maciel's JSON parser, a small light-weight library that
      handles documents written in the JSON markup language. It's written in
      ISO C, which means that it may run wherever there is a C compiler.

      It's still in alpha stage but at the moment it is capable of parsing
      every JSON example present in www.json.org.

      This new release features, along with some bug fixes, a new SAX-like
      parser - json_saxy_parser() - which allows to handle JSON documents
      sequentially. In order to showcase the new parser, a small test
      application, jsonindent, was also released. jsonindent is a small JSON
      pretty printer written completely in ISO C and relying on MJSON's
      json_saxy_parser() to format JSON documents.

      MJSON and jsonindent can be found at:
      http://sourceforge.net/projects/mjson

      Rui Maciel