PowerShell JSON Parser

  • Douglas Finke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2007
      PowerShell version 1.0 has no Cmdlet to import/convert JSON-formatted data.

      I have posted an open source PowerShell Script, C# implementation and Cmdlet SnapIn which parses/transforms
      JSON into PowerShell objects.

      Here is the CodePlex project http://www.codeplex.com/PowerShellJSON

      Additional details on the implementation
      http://dougfinke.com/blog/?cat=23

      I'd like to thank Douglas Crockford for adding the project link to http://www.json.org/ and the invite.

      Doug Finke