Java parsing library

  • Shawn Silverman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2007
      Just a reminder about my Java-based JSON parser in the Files section (json-lib-1_0_1.zip).
      It uses the Java types to represent JSON types so there's no custom objects to remember.
      It also means there are fewer source files and methods to understand.

      It also allows comments. (Is this acceptable?)

      A usage example:

      Reader myReader;
      ...initialize 'myReader'...

      JSONParser json = new JSONParser();