Jsonsharp

  • Jeff Rodenburg
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 10:11 AM
      Hi all -

      First message to the group, thanks for the invitation Doug. I recently put
      together a C# library that's available at
      http://code.google.com/p/jsonsharp/ and wanted to pass along some general
      information about it.

      Jsonsharp is an abstracted library that can be used directly or extended for
      your own use. Because of the simplicity of JSON and the Jsonsharp object
      model, the same source files can be compiled for use under the Windows .Net
      2.0 Framework as well as under the Mono 2.0 Framework. Example applications
      for both platforms are available (Visual Studio 2005 solution & project, and
      Monodevelop solution & project). The library was born out of a need for
      writing data from a server-side application in JSON-compliant format. I
      found other libraries either overkill for what I needed to do or just
      different from the way I like to work. I'm guessing others will be in the
      same boat, so I've made my library publicly available (GPL 2.0 license).

      Comments are always welcome; patches always get bigger smileys. :-)

      Anyway, looking forward to participation in this forum.

      cheers,
      jeff rodenburg