Re: Parsing JSON

  • Kevin Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2007
      Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Hopefully you have already solved the
      problem. If not...

      I think you would want code more like this (untested!):

      JSONArray outerBooksArray = JSONArray.fromString(responseBody);
      JSONObject booksObject = outerBooksArray.get(0);
      JSONArray innerBooksArray = booksObject.getObject("books");

      JSONObject book = innerBooksArray.get(0);
      JSONObject bookDetails = book.getObject("book");
      System.out.println("title: " + bookDetails.getString("title"));

      The code would be much simpler if your data had fewer layers. Perhaps
      as simple as an array containing bookdetails jsonobjects.

      Kevin

      --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "Frans Thamura @ flatburger"