Re: Problem with Prototype's JSON Implementation and Ajax.Request.

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2007
      --- In json@yahoogroups.com, Pradeep <prad_kris@...> wrote:
      > I am not using any for..in loops. I went on to find the exact
      problem using Script Debugger. It was reported in the Rails Bug
      Tracker. Please find the link below:
      > http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/6579

      Interesting. Prototype contains a known bug which is trivial to fix,
      and they are refusing to apply the fix. That strikes me as completely
      irresponsible.

      There are lots of Ajax libraries out there. I recommend that you pick
      a better one.