JSON parser

  • rama_singh75
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1 10:20 PM
      Hi,
      i get data in JSON format, i want to validate or Parse my JSON data in
      ruby.

      can it be possible validate JSON data in ruby ?
      is there any JSON parser for rubyonrail to parse JSON data.
    • Mark Ireland
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 2 1:34 AM
        I am wondering what people who know thieir json code make of this:

        http://www.andyscott.id.au/index.cfm/2007/3/31/CFJsonService-01Alpha-Release

        AN xml config file with the names of methods?

        Is this bloat or not? Could there be some standard methods?

        Advertisement: 10 Students. 1 Winner. You Decide
        http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fletsshop%2Ecom%2FCompetitions%2FLetsNetwork%2Ftabid%2F550%2FDefault%2Easpx&_t=754951090&_r=letsshop&_m=EXT