JSON serialization

  • Peter Farland
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2007
      Hi all,

      I have some questions regarding JSON but they are primarily to do
      with RPC and serialization. I've noticed that there is a json-rpc group
      too and am wondering whether these lists cooperate with each other and
      whether RPC considerations ever feed back into the core definition of
      JSON or simply rely on conventions to extend the format?

      Thanks,
      Pete